For Poor People
Persons displaced by war across Africa need our love and attention. We support families with income generating activities.
Education For Every Child
Over 321 million girls across the world don't attend school at secondary level. Promoting the education of the girl child is one of our priority.
Fighting Hunger and Poverty
According to the United Nations, about 821 million people in the world were undernourished in 2018 with 1.2 billion people living on less than $1a day, the absolute poverty level. With the advent of Covid-19, the lack of access to food and income opportunities (loss of jobs, remittances) could double in the coming years as a direct result of the depleted global economy.
Yet, we must ensure that communities are given the necessary tools to ensure sustainable livelihoods.
Our programs aim to:
- implement livelihoods programs that help vulnerable communities improve their access to food and income through entrepreneurship and skill development programs.
- provide startup funds to rural and urban farming initiatives that help improve the quality of lives.
- Help families gain control over their own food source though educational workshops
- Empower small farmers with innovative farming techniques that increase crop production and income potential
- Assist families recover from forced displacement by providing resources such as land to farm programs