Achieve Gender Equality
Inequalities within societies have resulted in gender biased actions/policies against women and young girls as well as other forms of discrimination in clear violation of basic human rights. According to the United Nations, reducing inequalities and ensuring no one is left behind are integral to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.
We focus our initiatives on achieving gender equality and promoting women and girls’ rights by:
– Providing community awareness programs for young girls
– Increasing access to education for young girls
– Developing leadership workshops and mentoring programs to encourage young girls to voice their opinions and share their dreams.
– Exposing young girls to strong female role models
– Helping to end cycles of gender-based violence